Meet Our Principals
A Message from Mrs. Graham
It is my pleasure to welcome you to our school website and provide you with a little information about Deer Run Elementary School! I will attempt to make this message short, concise, but informative! When considering the best educational options for your child, please remember this about our school:
- We have a fantastic staff, dedicated PTO, and a beautiful state-of-the-art facility at Deer Run!
- We LOVE our students and believe that each student is capable of academic excellence both now and in the future.
- We recognize and embrace the challenge of providing an excellent education for each Deer Run student.
- We recognize the correlation between GREAT TEACHING and GREAT LEARNING!
- We believe that our diverse student population is a strength and enriches the educational awareness and learning experiences for all students & families.
- We celebrate the uniqueness of each student and have no tolerance for bullying, physical aggression, and confrontation toward others.
- Our staff serves as positive and caring role models for our students with the realization that we are a STUDENT CENTERED school.
- All decisions are based on the best interests of our students.
- We aspire to instill within each student knowledge, a passion for learning, and respect for others.
- Our #1 focus as a staff is on CONTINUAL LEARNING and IMPROVING the ACADEMIC GROWTH and PERFORMANCE of each of our students.
- We will engage each of our students as active learners, and recognize their accomplishments.
- We maintain high expectations for students, staff, and parents as we work together to achieve the extraordinary!
- Student assessment data drives the school improvement process, which is ongoing.
Please feel free to contact me personally if you would like to visit our school at any time. We would welcome your child and your family as educational partners in the pursuit of excellence.